Beautiful home in court location & central to all family Essentials!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
You just can't go wrong with this beautiful cosy home conveniently located in a quiet court which ticks all the boxes for first home buyers & investors:
- 3 Bedrooms, Semi-ensuite, undercover double car space
- Land Size 530 sqm approx & Built Up 22 sq approx.
- Close proximity to Wyndham Park Primary School, Heathdale Christian College & Bethany Catholic Primary School
- Mins drive to Werribee plaza shopping centre, Hoppers Crossing & Werribee Station
2 Pioneer Court is a fabulous single storey property with intelligent zoning, which sees a spacious floor plan play host to an elegant formal lounge, meals area along with a recently renovated kitchen that delights with its ample storage, breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances. A good size natural turf garden impresses with its picturesque nature along with a huge garden shed perfect to store all your tools. It also features a laundry room with linen storage.
2 Pioneer Court features 3 bedrooms with master bedroom boasting a good size walk-in-robe and a semi-ensuite, remaining 2 bedrooms with BIR's.
Inspired features are everywhere:
- Ducted Heating & Cooling - Making you feel comfortable all around the year
- Tiles in living area and carpets in bedrooms
- A huge garden shed at the rear of the property
- Recently renovated kitchen with 900 mm gas cooktop, glass splashback, dishwasher and much more.
Ray White Tarneit welcomes you and looks forward to meet you at the open homes. Call Mike on 0430 126 491 today to set an appointment for private inspection!!
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.