The Complete Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You just can't go wrong with this beautiful cosy home conveniently located in Dunraven Heights Estate which ticks all the boxes for a growing family:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Living areas & double car space with drive through access
- Land Size 705 sqm approx & Built Up 25 sq approx
- Zoned for Bethany Catholic Primary School & McKillop College Werribee
- Mins drive to Werribee Station & Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Werribee River walks & bicycle tracks
3 Selbourne Avenue is a fabulous single storey property with intelligent zoning, which sees a spacious floor plan play host to an elegant formal lounge, meals area along with a huge open plan living area which features an indoor wood heater and a stunning kitchen that delights with its ample storage and quality stainless steel appliances. An icing on the cake is the huge kitchen island that is perfect for on the go breakfast and casual meals. Open plan living area features an indoor wood heater which is placed in a picture perfect space as you get pool & garden views sitting around it while sipping over your cuppa on a frosty day. Slide open the glass doors to unite the interior with a gigantic outdoor entertainment area / pergola perfect for those days where you are entertaining friends and family to watch a game of Footy / Cricket or for the big Christmas luncheons. The party doesn't ends here, this immaculate house boasts a self-cleaning decked salt fibreglass solar heated swimming pool along a good size natural turf garden, which also impresses with its picturesque nature. It's a complete family entertainer. It also features a laundry room with linen storage.
3 Selbourne Avenue features 4 bedrooms with master bedroom boasting a good size walk-in-robe and an ensuite with a large shower, 2 bedrooms with BIR's serviced by a central bathroom and remaining 1 bedroom without BIR that can be used as study or bedroom.
Inspired features are everywhere:
- Ducted heating & cooling - making you feel comfortable all around the year
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- Recently updated kitchen with new dishwasher, 900 mm gas cooktop with glass splashback & breakfast island
- Remote control double lock up garage with drive through access
- Artificial turf in front yard and low maintenance plants with natural turf in the rear = Less trimming plants on
weekends and more time well spent with family
- 1,500 litres water tank & a big garden shed to store your yard equipment in one spot
- Security alarm system & extra high fencing around the house for privacy and much more
Ray White Tarneit welcomes you and looks forward to meet you at the open homes. Call Mike on 0430 126 491 today to set an appointment for private inspection!!
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.