42 SQ Henley Built Family Entertainer!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Ticks all the buyer's wish list:
1. Big Land Size - 536 sqm & even bigger built up of 42 sq approx.
2. 5 Bedrooms, 4 Living Areas, 2.5 Bathrooms & 4 Car Spaces
3. Tarneit West Shopping centre at 350m walk & bus stop to Tarneit & Werribee station at 120m walk
4. Schools of like Good News Lutheran College, Bethany Catholic Primary School & Islamic College of Melbourne
all at walking distance
33 Lynbridge Crescent is a humongous open planed Henley built home family entertainer, which is close to all family essentials. It's a fabulous double storey property with intelligent zoning. Ground level plays hosts to an elegant formal lounge along with a separate open-plan living with built in speakers and a rumpus room/ dining room. Fifth bedroom downstairs with a powder room can easily cater to parental visits and surprise visitors. The impressive kitchen delights with its abundant bench space, double door fridge space, ample storage and quality stainless steel appliances. Slide open the glass doors to unite the interior with a gorgeous fully landscaped outdoor entertainment area perfect for those days where you are entertaining friends and family. It's a complete family entertainer. It also features a spacious laundry room with linen storage. Please note: You can always add a shower to the laundry downstairs to cater to 5th bedroom.
33 Lynbridge Crescent floor plan has been chosen keeping in mind that you're not too far from your young ones when they need you!! Upstairs features 4 bedrooms with a huge master bedroom with kids retreat, boasting good size separate his and her walk-in-robe and a double vanity ensuite along with spa. Remaining 3 good sized bedrooms with BIR's serviced by a central bathroom very close to each other. That's not all, it also features another huge family living area which is perfect for entertaining kids and families upstairs.
Inspired features are everywhere:
- Ducted heating & cooling - making you feel comfortable all around the year
- High ceilings downstairs & downlights throughout the house.
- Ducted vacuum & ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Sun bay windows, low maintenance front & back yard with fruit trees
- Updated kitchen with granite stone bench top, dishwasher, 900 mm gas cooktop & breakfast island
- Remote control double lock up garage with internal access and much more
So if you are looking for a house which you can call HOME, your search ends here!
Calling an exclusive residential home, privacy and prestige characterize this sought-after address, which enjoys walkable access to Werribee River, parklands and walking tracks to ensure an exceptional lifestyle & the recently revamped Werribee Shopping Centre.
Ray White Tarneit welcomes you and looks forward to meet you at the open homes. Call Mike on 0430 126 491 today to set an appointment for private inspection!!
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.