Genie has granted home buyers 3 wishes!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
1. Big Land Size - 530 sqm & built up 26 sq approx
2. Tarneit West Shopping centre at approx 350m walk & bus stop to Tarneit & Werribee station at approx 120m walk!
3. Highly reputable schools, the likes of Good News Lutheran College, Bethany Catholic Primary School & Islamic College of Melbourne all at walking distance!
34 Lynbridge Crescent is a beautiful cosy Henley built home, which is close to all family essentials. It's a fabulous single storey property with intelligent zoning, which sees a spacious floor plan play host to an elegant formal lounge, meals area along with a separate open-plan living and a stunning kitchen that delights with its ample storage, breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances. You have to see it, to believe it - Slide open the glass doors to unite the interior with a gorgeous tiled alfresco and a fully decked outdoor entertainment area perfect for those days where you are entertaining friends and family to watch a game of Footy / Cricket or for the big Christmas luncheons. A good size natural turf garden is like an icing on the cake. It's a complete family entertainer. It also features a laundry room with linen storage.
34 Lynbridge Crescent floor plan has been chosen keeping in mind that your not too far from your young ones when they need you!! It features 4 bedrooms with master bedroom boasting a good size walk-in-robe and an ensuite and remaining 3 bedrooms with BIR's serviced by a central bathroom very close to each other. Be it a lazy weekend where you would like to spend time reading a book in your master bedroom or be it a busy weekday evening where you are tossing up meals for dinner, you can always keep a watch on your young ones playing in the backyard, as master bedroom window and kitchen looks directly into the garden at the back!!
Inspired features are everywhere:
- Ducted heating & cooling - making you feel comfortable all around the year
- High ceilings & downlights throughout the house
- Recently updated kitchen with 40mm stone bench top, dishwasher, 600 mm gas cooktop & breakfast island
- Remote control double lock up garage with internal access
- 1,500 litres water tank & a big garden shed to store your yard equipment in one spot & much more
Calling an exclusive residential home, privacy and prestige characterise this sought-after address, which enjoys walkable access to Werribee River, parklands and walking tracks to ensure an exceptional lifestyle & the recently revamped Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre.
So if you are looking for a house which you can call HOME, your search ends here!
Ray White Tarneit welcomes you and looks forward to meet you at the open homes. Call Mike on 0430 126 491 today to set an appointment for private inspection!!
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.