East Facing Charming Family Home not to be missed…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This exquisitely designed single storey house stands majestically on a perfectly rectangular block of land. Facing EAST, the sun peeps in the morning that rejuvenates the house and its occupants. Whilst high ceilings ensure there is plenteous breathing space, abundant parking, supplementary side entry and a open backyard welcome guests with open arms. More so, with walking distance to ICOM school, Good News Lutheran college, Park, bus stop and medical centre. An easy access to Tarneit Road/Sayers Road and a location that's close to Tarneit train station and Tarneit child care.
This stunning family home comprises of 4 generous sized luxurious bedrooms. The master bedroom comprises of walk in robe and ensuite with extended shower. Other bedrooms comprises of BIRs and are serviced by a central bathroom. All rooms have their own ceiling fans. You will be immediately impressed by the overwhelming charm and the pleasing aura of the home as soon as you enter this elegant abode.
- Generous proportions enjoy abundant natural light throughout
- Offering an array of elegant formal and casual living zones
- Striking open plan living area syncs the home together
- Master retreat features walk-in robe and designer ensuite
- Generous bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Separate formal lounge room, high side of the street
- Ducted Heating, Split Air Conditioner in living, down lights and much much more
- Easy walking distance to Schools, family parks, Shops, bus stop, Child care and Medical Centres
Call Hemant today on 0447 064 664 or Maddie on 0498 240 004 before its gone.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.