Dream Opportunity for First Home Buyers, Investors & Downsizers
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Structured to accommodate to a low maintenance lifestyle, the neatly-kept home sitting on approx 333 sqm land size presents a modest floor plan that would suit families and downsizers alike, likewise an ideal opportunity for investors looking to expand their property portfolio.
It is currently rented out for $330 per week and the existing tenants are happy to continue leasing it.
- 2 living areas, 3 bedrooms all equipped with built-in-robes, with the master bedroom inclusive of ensuite and walk-
- Modern-style kitchen finished with top quality inclusions featuring 900mm gas cooktop, benchtop, stainless steel
appliances and ample cupboard space.
- The adjoining dining area to the kitchen provides an ideal space to enjoy family meals.
- Slide open the glass door via open plan living area to unite the interior with a fully entertaining landscaped
- Additional features include ducted gas heating, Split air-conditioning in living area, side access, single automatic
garage with internal access to the property and low maintenance landscaping.
Calling an exclusive residential enclave home, privacy and prestige characterise this sought-after address, which enjoys seamless access to parklands at your doorstep, Tarneit Central Shopping Centre, bus transport within walking distance, the recently revamped Werribee Shopping Centre, and access to three train stations Tarneit, Werribee & Hoppers Crossing.
Ray White Tarneit welcomes you and looks forward to meet you at the open homes. Call Mike on 0430 126 491 today to set an appointment for private inspection!!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.