Beautiful home in court location & central to all family Essentials!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
You just can't go wrong with this beautiful cosy home conveniently located in a quiet court which ticks all the boxes for a growing family:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Living areas & double car space
- Land Size 580 sqm approx & Built Up 25 sq approx.
- Walking distance to Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre & Good Start Early Learning Centre
- Mins drive to Hoppers Crossing & Werribee Station
7 Brooke Court is a fabulous single storey property with intelligent zoning, which sees a spacious floor plan play host to an elegant formal lounge, meals area along with a huge separate games / living area and a recently renovated kitchen that delights with its ample storage, breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances. Slide open the glass bi-folding doors to unite the interior with a fully decked outdoor entertainment area & pergola perfect for those days where you are entertaining friends and family to watch a game of Footy / Cricket or for the big Christmas luncheons. A good size natural turf garden along with a water feature, which also impresses with its picturesque nature is like a cherry on the cake. It also features a laundry room with linen storage.
7 Brooke Court features 3 bedrooms with master bedroom boasting a good size walk-in-robe and an ensuite, 1 bedroom with BIR's serviced by a central bathroom and remaining 1 bedroom without BIR's that can be used as study or bedroom.
Inspired features are everywhere:
- Ducted Heating & Cooling - Making you feel comfortable all around the year
- Floating floor boards in living areas and carpets in bedrooms
- Remote control single lock up garage & one car space on driveway
- Recently renovated kitchen with less than 12 months old 900 mm gas cooktop & kitchen benchtop & much more
Ray White Tarneit welcomes you and looks forward to meet you at the open homes. Call Mike on 0430 126 491 today to set an appointment for private inspection!!
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.