Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spectacular Family Living in Claremont Park Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Creating an instantly welcoming first impression, those seeking space and flexibility will surely be impressed by this well-proportioned single level North Facing Carlisle 32sq built home on an allotment of 553m. This beautiful high ceiling home reveals a versatile layout providing a streamlined living environment with multiple living areas decorated with neutral tones throughout. It's peaceful outlook is further complimented by being minutes away to Good News Lutheran College, Islamic College Of Melbourne, Tarneit West Shopping Centre, public transport, local eateries and a short drive to the Tarneit Station.
This clever four bedroom design seamlessly flows through from entry to the multiple living and dining area to Alfresco. The spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite is sure to impress. All bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes.
The open plan living and dining area is great for entertaining. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances equipped with ceasarstone Island breakfast bench top and a uniquely built hidden walk in pantry.
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe, parents retreat and an ensuite
- Modern kitchen with a 900mm stainless steel Appliances - gas cooktop, Island breakfast bar and ample cupboard spaces
- Main bathroom fitted with contemporary inclusions and a SPA bathtub, shower and toilet
- Separate Powder room for your guest convenience
- Security alarm system for peace of mind
- Whole house is networked with data cabling and ports in every room
- NBN connected
- High ceilings, ceasarstone benchtops in kitchen
- Multiple family living areas
- Seamless flow through sliding door to the covered alfresco area
- Good sized all weather entertaining area
- Low maintenance landscaped front and back gardens
- Internal laundry with external access and an additional linen cupboard
- Solar system to offset your power bills
- Garden Shed (3x3m) to securely store away all your tools
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access
Ray White Tarneit TEAM welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at the open homes.
Offering fantastic value for money this one is bound to walk out the door. Call before it's SELLING, SELLING, SOLD!
BOOK AN INSPECTION TODAY, IT MAY BE GONE TOMORROW!
Contact Hemant today on 0447 064 664 or Rajesh on 0433 240 392 for further details.
*PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS*
Nobody does it better than Ray White..
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
555m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.