House on 550m² block - Walking distance to Hoppers Crossing Station in Woodville Estate
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in one of Hoppers Crossing most central pockets this house offers sophisticated family living within walking distance to Hoppers Crossing Train Station & newly revamped Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre with cafes' restaurants, shops & parklandseverything is at your doorstep.
Schools & colleges nearby include Woodville Primary School, Mackillop College & Woodville Park Kinder garden.
This home is immediately enjoyable, with the option to add enhancements to best reflect your personal style.
Features & Benefits:
- Approx. 550m Land - Potential Sub-Division (STCA) as next door neighbours have already got their permits!
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes in master & second bedroom.
- Freshly renovated Central bathroom with separate toilet
- Kitchen with Stainless steel 600mm gas cook top, oven & dishwasher
- Formal lounge & adjoining meals area with wall heater & an air-conditioner
- Original Tasmanian hardwood polished floor boards in living area & bedrooms
- Easy & quick access to the Princess Freeway
- 1km to Hoppers Crossing Train Station
- 900m Walk to IGA Supermarket
- 1km to Werribee Plaza Shopping Centre
- 3km Drive to The University Of Melbourne Werribee Campus
- 2.1km Drive to Werribee Mercy Hospital
Ray White Tarneit welcomes you and looks forward to meet you at the open homes. Call Mike on 0430 126 491 today to set an appointment for private inspection!!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
550m² / 0.14 acres
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.