Sparkling Spacious Splendid (Check property directions below)
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White Tarneit is proud to present this brand new spectacular family home in Heartlands estate that would impress you with its wide door entry, high ceilings, abundance of space, elegant interiors, brilliant lay-out and fantastic outdoor area.
The Master bedroom is massive with a great sized walk-in-robe and sparkling double vanity ensuite with a large shower. The kitchen comes complete with a gorgeous 40mm thick stone benchtop, stainless steel 900 mm appliances, a beautiful tiled splashback and a spacious walk-in-pantry. The open plan meals area extends into a sunlit family area. Step outdoors into the splendid alfresco area to enjoy a cup of tea in peace and watch your children enjoy the fabulous backyard.
This four bedroom property has the following features:
- Massive Master bedroom with double vanity ensuite and an enormous walk-in-robe
- Three other great sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Generous separate formal lounge
- Modern kitchen complete with all stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage with walk-in-pantry
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with living/family area
- Study nook with data point
- Spacious central bath with stone benchtop and separate toilet
- Laundry with a walk-in linen closet and backyard access
- Double garage (remote controlled) with internal and external access
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Bosch Alarm system
- Alfresco with low maintenance yards that look good all year round while being low maintenance
- Access to heartlands clubhouse (gym, swimming pool, tennis courts and so on)
- A short walk to the wetlands with jogging/cycling/walking tracks
Enjoy a lifestyle of luxury and convenience with this magnificent home and its access to Club Heartlands. Surrounded by natural scenic spots and still easily connected to all amenities, this home ticks all the boxes for a perfect family home.
Avoid disappointment and Inspect Now!
This property can be found using Applemaps or Whereis
From Leakes Road, turn onto Yanga Avenue
From Yanga avenue, turn onto Howe street
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.